
And my hubby and I kind of have a joke about diaper changing . . . well how he jokes he'll never change them. We all know this will not be a reality because he won't want our little one sitting in a messy or wet diaper, but I could see his reaction to be much like this one :)
I hope you all have a happy Friday! I think my mom and I are doing a little shopping together this afternoon, and hopefully finding a few more cute items to wear with my growing belly :)

haha funny jokes. i'm sure i will be the same way not wanting to let my kids do things on their own!
ReplyDeleteYou and your organizing, you crack me up (but most off all, inspire me lots!!!). I'm glad they were so nice to you about the stroller and am glad you found the crib on sale too, that's awesome!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear about how everything is going :) Hope you enjoyed your pizza and slurpees!!!! Love you :)
ReplyDeleteoops, I meant to post on Saturday's post... Sorry!
ReplyDelete