Saturday, September 12, 2009

Here he is :)

Since we found out we are having a Little Mister, I've gone from surprised to so excited. We were both pretty much convinced it was going to be a girl (not really sure why but we just were), and now we know it will be our own little man. My hubby will have a sports buddy, and I'll get to raise a handsome dude. It is amazing!

Here are some pictures of Little Mister :)

His little feet, I believe (from left to right) facing heel to toe. His legs were crossed so it isn't super clear, but look at those piggies :)



He has manly parts!


Side shot, I think he looks like he's doing a boxer pose, with arms up by his face.



Side profile. Check out his cute little nose and lips :)


He was very comfy and had his arms up next to his face the whole time, not sleeping, but just lounging around!


It was pretty amazing! Seeing his spine, ribs, chambers of his heart, brain, eyes, nose, mouth, belly, arms, legs, kidneys, bladder, and little fingers and toes. We are SO thankful he was cooperative, and his heart rate was perfect, 155!

After our appointment we called a ton of people, of course shared the good news with you, and then headed to pick up a few things for Little Mister. We picked out a few cute little outfits (which I think I'll share later) and I think an outfit to bring him home in the first time. We changed our bedding selection, because the turtle one from Target possibly isn't available, and well we know how much I LOVE to deal with things being "Out of Stock" (hah!), so we picked one I think we like even more from Babies R Us. It is from the CoCoLa company and it is called "Emory". It's sage green, white, and blues. I love it!


We actually bought this cute blanket to be able to find paint colors, and it is SO soft and snuggly. We can't wait to let Little Mister snuggle with it!

We ended up choosing a color called "Fresh Guacamole" which is like a sage green, and a color called "Clear Blue Sky" which is a beautiful blue. We (well my dad and hubby. . . thanks guys!) painted all the walls green except for the wall with the window, that one is the beautiful blue. My mom and I went to get fabric for making curtains and I'll share the finished product as soon as we have it done. We picked a sage green and white polka dot fabric, and a light blue alphabet fabric . . . trust me it is going to be so cute. I'll also share the finished paint colors soon :)

I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks for sharing in our excitement over Little Mister! We feel so lucky to have such loving people excited for us!

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute already!!! And thanks for posting the bedding pics... I love visuals, and they are SUPER cute! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really on top of things! You'll be so glad that you got everything done early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! how exciting! we find out in one more week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bedding! it is so adorable!! love the "boy parts" picture - haha so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the bedding! We chose Cocalo also and are very excited about it. Okay, well maybe moreso me, not the hubby!

    ReplyDelete