Friday, September 11, 2009

It is a . . . .

BOY! We have spotted man parts!

Pictures will be added soon :)

10 comments:

  1. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
    Oh, how exciting...
    I cannot wait for the pics
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations! now time to head to babies r us and pick up a couple little boy outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Erin & Chris!!! Having a boy is perfect with Ryan & Kelly having a boy too!! They'll be cousins & best friends!!!! Perfect!! We're soooo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you called to share! It was wonderful talking with you, as always. We can't wait to see the pictures of the little guy! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats that is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congarts! I can't believe you are having a boy... everyone I know is having a boy!!! Thought of any names yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Brad and I are so happy and excited for you!!! I'm also glad that you love your new stroller, we laughed at the thought of you guys rolling it around the house :)

    ReplyDelete