Thursday, September 10, 2009

AHHHH!

Tomorrow is the BIG day . . . ultrasound day! We are so excited to see our little one again. I have been feeling him or her squirming and kicking all around (for instance as I type) It is simply amazing! I think the coolest part is my hubby being able to feel it. It is just amazing how quickly our little one has grown and to think tomorrow (and please Baby Rey, please cooperate for Mom and Dad) we will know if it has boy or girl parts, if we will be getting blue or pink things, baseball hats or bows. The excitement is growing by the minute . . .hopefully I sleep tonight!

And as long as our little one cooperates I will share our news with you tomorrow too :)

Did I mention that our stroller was here!!!! We love it, put the wheels on and rolled it around the house. I'll post picture of it soon . . . but it is the best. Not to mention that Babies R Us really came through and got us the best deal (low low cost and FREE shipping). It is nice when customer service comes through for you :)

The crib should be here any day now . . . it is on the other side of the state right now, and should be here whenever!

And we are getting paint tomorrow for the nursery. We'll be painting this weekend (well me maybe not as much at my dad and hubby, but I'll supervise or make sure the room is well ventilated.

So many fun things . . . and all getting ready for our little sweet potato to become part of our family :)

5 comments:

  1. SO exciting- can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! how far along are you now? those movements for me are still subtle and not quite kicks. i can't wait for the stronger punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Can't wait to hear how it went :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to find out! And, I say girl!!! Nick and I cried when she told us we were having a boy (with happiness) it's one of the best experiences seeing them now, because they actually look like a baby! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete