Wednesday, December 30, 2009

34 weeks and a few pictures from the past week


How far along? 34

Total weight gain/loss: 28 pounds

Maternity clothes?: I got some new tops from my mom and dad :) and Kel's sharing some
tops with me too!

Sleep:
Slept in a BIT a few days, but we were up late a lot of evenings too

Best moment this week: Christmas celebrations, Little Mister was totally spoiled!Our 3 year wedding anniversary.

Movement: Still moving and grooving

Food cravings: Slurpees again, and oranges

Gender: handsome little man

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks here and there

Belly Button in or out? all of the above, but more flat /out than in

What I miss: laying/sitting comfortably

What I am looking forward to: One more family Christmas, sharing someone's name with everyone ;) (told you I'd break sooner than his arrival . . . I have a fun game for all of you to find it out)

Weekly Wisdom: it is never too early to prepare :)

Milestones: 6 more weeks to go!!!!

Us on Christmas Eve

Sparty on Christmas . . . presents wore him out!

Don't you just want to snuggle with that sweet face all day?


Us on Christmas day

Attempt at a "family picture" before the Venman Christmas celebration - Sparty looks thrilled to pose doesn't he? I should have included a few of the blooper shots (you know booty shots of the pup because we tried bribing him with treats...ha ha!)

Us on our 3 year wedding anniversary! 12/29/09

Us 3 years ago - 12/29/06Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it is almost 2010! Our little guy will be here before we know it! I think my resoulution will be to not sweat the small stuff and take each moment as it comes (sounds like a good motto to live by with a new baby doesn't it?)

7 comments:

  1. Take each moment as it comes- good idea! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! And how is it that you have managed to gain JUST 28 pounds?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! =)

    Looking gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Erin and congrats on 34 weeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding dress is geogeous.
    I love the color purple on you. you look great!
    Cannot wait to see pics of the baby boy and come on with the name already...It's killin' me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! That last month of pregnancy was my hardest. We welcomed our little boy December 21st & he is such a blessing. Now I can't wait until my sister's little boy is here! Hang in there :)

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are almost there girlie! And looking great! I miss laying/sitting comfortably too...I am so ready to GO! Wishing you many blessings in the coming new year! Much love, Becky

    ReplyDelete