I promised I'd tell you Little Mister's name . . . but with a little game first.
I cut out all the letters to LM's name for a few family Christmas celebrations, with my Cricut. We wrapped the letters up in a box and everyone had to unscramble them to make our little man's name. It was really fun, and I may show you some of the funny ones we came up with in the process too . . . or maybe we just played around after they figured it out because we like letters and words in my family :) Enjoy!!!
Here are a few things you need to know:
1. The letters shown make up his first, middle and last name.
2. I'll give you the last name because some of you don't know it.
And some bloopers just for fun!
So make a guess or two and I'll tell you on Monday what his name really is :)
I hope you all had a very happy New Year's celebration. I pretty much knew I wouldn't end up staying up until midnight, and I was right. We went out to dinner with my parents and my "second parents" (my best friend Marnie's mom and dad), and then went back to their house to watch some football and play games. I don't think I made it through to games at all, so we went home at about 9:00pm and attempted to watch a few movies. Silly me, I forgot that when I lay on the couch with a pillow and a blanket (purely for comfort you know not for sleeping at all) I would certainly fall asleep about 25 minutes later. I woke up about 11:30 and fell back asleep about 10 minutes later . . . only to sleep until about 1:30 . . .oh well! I am just prepping for odd hours in the new year ;).
New Year's Day we went out to my classroom to get some things together for my kids on Monday. I have two new little one starting on Monday and we needed to rotate some things and get things situated for the munchkins to arrive. My hubby is a good sport and helped me move things back to where they were, re-arrange some other things, and cut out some laminated items.
Yesterday, we did a little grocery shopping (starting to prep for baby time), and I packed my hospital bag (LM's bag has been done for about a month now), and we cleaned the house. We probably watched a few movies in there too. We celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family last night at Ry and Kel's house, and let them play the baby name game :) It was fun once again! We came home and crashed, okay Sparty and I crashed and the hubs watched Michigan State football (Alamo Bowl).
Today, I am blogging, and the hubs is taking down Christmas decorations. I would love to leave them up all year but if we don't take them down now I have a feeling they will still be up when our little man arrives. And I would be going crazy! I think we may take a trip to Home Depot to pick up a few last projects for Little Mister's room, but otherwise we are enjoying the last day of the long weekend/Christmas break. Why does it always go by so fast!?!
I can't believe that in a little over 5 weeks our sweet baby boy will be here! Well, who knows when he's going to decide to show up, but we are pretty much ready whenever. I'd love if he waits until he's 37 weeks (so about 2 more weeks and a few days) because then we can deliver at our local hospital. Otherwise they would either make us deliver in a close hospital that has a NICU, or transfer the babe if he needed any assistance to that hospital. Pray for a healthy baby :) We can't wait to meet his sweet face!
Clever & fun game, Erin! We LOVE the name! So me counting the screws (Erin removed the letters b-4 we stopped over) didn't help either! Fun Christmas family time yesterday, & great roads for traveling...you have hardly any snow!! Love, Gram & Gramp G.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! My guess is Parker Lee.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Stacey...Parker Lee...
ReplyDeleteI'm dumb and read the guess in the comments before trying to guess myself so now I can't seem to see anything in the letters BUT Parker Lee haha.
ReplyDeleteOkay here's a funny one... Laker Peer... haha but I'll stick with Parker Lee... cute name if that's it!
Hubs and I have talked about using Parker for a boys name and Lee is a family name that has to be somewhere in some child's name. haha
What a fun idea!!! I'll remember this one and pass it on. :-)
ReplyDeleteI say Parker Lee as well.
I need at least ONE follower on my blog, so MATRON OF HONOR... JOIN IN! hehehe
ReplyDelete