Monday, January 4, 2010

Little Mister's name is . . .

We kind of just fell in love with the name Parker :)
His middle name is his dad's and two great grandpa's.


Thanks for being so patient . . . we can't wait to meet our little guy and to "introduce" him to all of you! I told you I'd break before he was born :)


5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Can't wait to see the face to go with the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... love those polka dot letters (though you might be missing the "A" one of these days... I'm sure Parker won't mind lending it to his Auntie Abby!) Just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew the middle name was Lee because that is my hubby's middle name too and I remembered him and Chris had the same middle name!

    And, I LOVE the name Parker... it's a little like Porter ;)

    Can't wait to see his sweet face!!! Hang in there, girl! The end is near :)

    ReplyDelete