Total weight gain/loss: We are at 30 now . . . and really feeling it! It's all the little guy right?
Maternity clothes?: I am loving Chris' sweatshirts as soon as I get home from work and pajama pants. Maybe PJ day at school soon is necessary ;)
Sleep: Starting to not sleep well, and I think it is going to be like that until Parker is 30 years old (well when do you stop worrying as a mom? I can pretty much plan on not sleeping well ever again . . . God will grant me strength and rest when necessary). I'm really feeling uncomfortable at this point, and sleeping positions are hard to figure out. Again God is giving me the energy to make it through :)
Best moment this week: We got to announce Little Mister's name! And we got to hear his heart beat again :)
Movement: Moving hurts at this point. Ouch! That was a leg, Ouch! That was an arm! He's slowed down a bit but still is squirming around in there.
Food cravings: nachos, and Smart food popcorn, and slurpees again (wow I am so healthy), oh and grapes have been delish too (there is a healthier option) But this little guy has wanted mashed potatoes and french fries from the beginning!
Gender: Handsome little Parker:)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, but nothing productive yet
Belly Button in or out? pretty much flat, and otherwise popping out (mainly on top) It is so weird to think back to what it looked like before because it was not even close to being out at all.
What I miss: shaving my legs normally, not having my bladder squeezed every 20 minutes, getting up from the couch without a big production ;)
What I am looking forward to: Weekly appointments (but they said they don't typically start checking to see if there is any labor progress until 38 weeks unless I feel the need . . .is it bad to want to tell them "yes, I've had contractions all the time . . . let's see if he's close to coming . . .when it isn't true. Probably!!! Then I wouldn't be sleeping because I told lies, but I can think it and how they'd jump right on that). My baby shower this weekend :)
Weekly Wisdom: God knows what we need before we do. Case and point today at school . . . not enough subs to cover people being out . . .and kids who are magically absent making it MUCH easier to manage (SAVING GRACE!) Thanks God :)
Milestones: 35 weeks! 35 days until our due date.
How about we play a little game! (I seem to like them lately)
Chris was around 7 pounds (something ounce wise . . . men remember all the details), and can't recall how long he was. He is a twin and was born pretty much around his due date, and he thinks maybe at 7 or 8 in the morning (I guess this wife needs to ask to see the baby book)
I was 6 lbs 12 ounces, and I believe 19 inches long. I was born a day before I was scheduled to be delivered (I like being early, what can I say), at 9:56 am.
Here are my questions . . .
1. When will Parker make his grand entrance? (date)
2. How much will he weigh?
3. How long will he be?
4. What time will he arrive?
5. How long will I be in labor before he arrives?
I'll tell you my guesses after I see a few of your guesses :)
Have a great Wednesday :)
1. When will Parker make his grand entrance? (date)
2. How much will he weigh?
3. How long will he be?
4. What time will he arrive?
5. How long will I be in labor before he arrives?
I'll tell you my guesses after I see a few of your guesses :)
I hope everyone is having a great week!
I'd love a little extra prayer support on a few things . . .
Pray for some great ideas to come to me with my wiggly preschoolers . . .I'm feeling a little drained with ideas lately, and they are very (well) wiggly with the weather being chilly and it being the LONGEST process to get ready for outside. I love teaching independence and self-help but some of them are just not at that point where they can do things without 1000 reminders and visuals. Oh winter, you make preschool interesting sometimes, especially adding two new kiddos and coming back from Christmas break. Oh adjustments aren't always easy!
Pray for a few meetings I have on Friday afternoon too. I am REALLY dreading them, and wish I wasn't. I wasn't dreading them so much until yesterday and I'm just praying that God will make it much smoother than I am anticipating it to go (I don't like to think "worst case scenario" but it is better for my stress level to prepare for the worst and hope for the best at this point in my pregnancy).
I'd love a little extra prayer support on a few things . . .
Pray for some great ideas to come to me with my wiggly preschoolers . . .I'm feeling a little drained with ideas lately, and they are very (well) wiggly with the weather being chilly and it being the LONGEST process to get ready for outside. I love teaching independence and self-help but some of them are just not at that point where they can do things without 1000 reminders and visuals. Oh winter, you make preschool interesting sometimes, especially adding two new kiddos and coming back from Christmas break. Oh adjustments aren't always easy!
Pray for a few meetings I have on Friday afternoon too. I am REALLY dreading them, and wish I wasn't. I wasn't dreading them so much until yesterday and I'm just praying that God will make it much smoother than I am anticipating it to go (I don't like to think "worst case scenario" but it is better for my stress level to prepare for the worst and hope for the best at this point in my pregnancy).
Have a great Wednesday :)
Erin Marie...Here are my guesses:
ReplyDelete1. He will be born on February 8, 2010
2. Parker will weigh 7lbs. 10 oz.
3. He will be 21 inches long
4. He will be born at 5:00 am (he's part Venman)
5. I am guessing that you will be in labor 5 hours (because I love you!) Auntie Gayl
Here are my questions . . .
ReplyDelete1. When will Parker make his grand entrance? (date) February 12, 2010
2. How much will he weigh? 6lbs 12 oz
3. How long will he be? 21 in
4. What time will he arrive? 9 pm
5. How long will I be in labor before he arrives? 13 hours
Wow its getting so close!
ReplyDeleteHere are the guesses:
1. February 14th (just cause it's V-day :)
2. 7lbs 11oz
3. 21 in
4. 8:42am
5. 12 hours
:)
My thoughts on Parker:
ReplyDeleteHe will arrive on February 7, 2010
He will weigh 7 pounds 8 oz
He will be 20 inches long
He will arrive at 10 am
You will be in labor for 10 hours.
P.S. Try to text me or call me or something when you realize you're starting to contract so I can head on up to Midland. I promise not to visit you until you call and tell me that you are picture perfect (probably once you are back home) but I would like to be around and not rushing to get there in time :) Also please write me soon and tell me something I can make you and Chris for dinner after you get home that you would enjoy eating. There has to be a casserole or a brownie or something you would enjoy after he makes his appearance. Thankyouverymuch.
ReplyDeleteP.P.S. Please tell Parker to be born before February 13th (or I guess after) because I have to go to Dayton that weekend for Joanie's Ohio bridal shower. I know that since he is part Venman he will do what he wants hehe BUT please ask him for me okay? Thanks!
ReplyDelete