Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here are our guesses

Here are our guesses for Little Mister.

Parker's Momma (Me)

1. When will Parker make his grand entrance? (date) Feb 4th
2. How much will he weigh? 7 lbs 11 oz (because his momma loves slurpees)
3. How long will he be? 20 inches
4. What time will he arrive? 7:35 am
5. How long will I be in labor before he arrives? 11 hours

Parker's Daddy (Chris)
1. When will Parker make his grand entrance? (date) Feb. 1st
2. How much will he weigh? 7 lbs 11 oz
3. How long will he be? 21 inches
4. What time will he arrive? 11:30 am
5. How long will I be in labor before he arrives? 6 hours

It is snowing lots and lots, and keeps coming down (okay lots for this winter anyways. I think we have about 3-4 inches of new snow, and it is so pretty sticking to the trees. I love looking at it, don't love driving in it, but love watching the puppy run around like a crazy man in it. I think about what fun it will to show Parker what snow looks like, and all the snow angels and snow forts we'll get to build in the years to come. We can't wait for our little guy to get here!

3 comments:

  1. good guesses! if I were to guess, I have no idea! he is giving us a run for our money! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Slurpies!! :) HAHA! Can't wait to see if that prediction comes true!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great-Grands say:
    Arrives: 2/12/2010
    Weights 7# 8 oz
    Length 20-1/2 " long
    Time 9:10 PM
    Labor 7 easy hours

    Love, Gram & Gramp

    ReplyDelete