Maybe tomorrow . . .SO thankful for a snow day today!!!!!!!!!!
How far along? 31 weeks!!!!!!!!
Total weight gain/loss: 27 big ones . . .
Maternity clothes?: It's a love hate relationship
Sleep: Ugh, not the best last night. Getting up to throw up every 1.5 hours isn't fun
Best moment this week: SNOW DAY! Extra sleep, and hearing Little Mister's heartbeat.
Movement: He is very wiggly still :)
Food cravings: Vernors, crackers, and soup
Gender: Bouncing baby boy
Labor Signs: nothing . . .
Belly Button in or out? pretty close to flat and sometimes popping out
What I miss: getting out of bed without a fight
What I am looking forward to: Christmas vacation
Weekly Wisdom: God knows when we need rest and gives it to us :)
Milestones: almost into our 8th month!!!
I had my first baby shower this past weekend. It was thrown by my Aunts and my sister in law, and with LOTS of help from other family and friends. It was so much fun and everyone was so generous!

Bet you thought you figured out his name?!? Sorry our last name starts with an "R" but don't be too sad because I don't know if I can hold out until he is born to share his real name . . .patience ;) Maybe it will be my Christmas present to you!

You all know my love for Panera and my family got as close (and some real things from there) as they could for me. We had yummy potato and tomato basil soup, Panera breads, sandwiches, side pasta salads, and cute Mocktails :)




3 generations at my shower, Great Grandma (my mom's mom), Noni (my mom's chosen "grandma name"), and Cael (my cute little nephew who put up with all those women so well)
Marn and I . . . if only it was closer :) She's about 2 1/2 weeks ahead of me with her little one.
So many nice gifts for Little Mister, he's so spoiled and loved already. Thanks for making it such a special shower! And I hope you enjoyed a few pictures :)








my shower is this weekend! looks like you had a great time and the theme is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shower, yummy foods & you got such great gifts! Baby Rey will be a well dressed baby!! Love, Gram
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a great shower!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteEverything looked beatiful- and it sounded like a LOT of fun!
ReplyDelete