Wednesday, January 13, 2010

36 weeks and counting :)


How far along?: 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs . . . little man is growing and growing . . . .

Maternity clothes?: The jeans/pants are starting to drive me nuts because they fall down all the time, and drag underwear with them. I mean I know I have to use the bathroom a lot but really ;)

Sleep:
I like sleep, but sleep doesn't always seem to agree with a pregnant body, right when I get comfortable someone kicks my bladder, then I get comfy again and that side falls asleep or hurts from the extra baby weight

Best moment this week: taking the afternoon off today for our OB appointment. It was nice to sit and relax for a bit before we got to hear Parker again :)

Movement: still shifting ALL over, and taking my breath away while he does

Food cravings: oranges thank goodness they are so good right now!

Gender: all boy!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks still . . . nothing serious yet

Belly Button in or out? pretty much flat to out . . . no more innie!

What I miss: walking without being so uncomfortable, and not being able to kneel without my legs falling asleep

What I am looking forward to: Parker's arrival :)

Weekly Wisdom: Prepare for things to come, just in case they happen to come early! We are totally ready for Parker to get here, and just have to get a few meetings done at work, some reports, and make a few more meals :)

Milestones: under 30 days now . . .won't be long!

7 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful :)
    I cannot wait to see sweet little Parker (LOVE his name).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I look as good as you at 36 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it seems like its going so fast! at least to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still look gorgeous Mama! Soon enough now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY- Parker will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Can't wait to see little mister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a post on some more of our favorites, including my favorite slings :) I remembered you had ask me about that!!!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete