Wednesday, January 20, 2010

37 weeks

How far along?: 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs . . . lost a pound this week :)

Maternity clothes?: they are getting short short short . . .the tops anyways

Sleep:
sleeping well unless I attempt to move too much or Parker kicks me in the bladder or ribs

Best moment this week: Weekly appointment. I passed my Group B strep test with flying colors, lost a pound, heard Parker's heart beating away, and am one week closer to him being here. And they sent all my paperwork to the hospital so they are totally set when we get there!

Movement: He's slowed down quite a bit, but still likes to squirm around.

Food cravings: fruit snacks again, grapes, and slurpees (I'm telling you if he weighs 7lbs 11 oz they should give me free slurpees for a year because we've gone so much in the past two months)

Gender: A handsome little boy . . . who I think has some big feet like his dad from all those side kicks.

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks still . . . and some real contractions. Nothing that keeps going just yet . . .

Belly Button in or out? pretty much flat, and a little out

What I miss: walking around without tired legs. His weight and head really press down on my nerves and pelvis and make my legs feel asleep and like I've run a marathon

What I am looking forward to: Holding Parker in my arms, counting all his fingers and toes, and some quality time at home with him watching him grow :)

Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue . . .Patience is a virtue . . .Patience is a virtue

Milestones: Full term!!! Praying for a healthy little boy who we can bring home quickly after he arrives :)

So thankful for a pretty much uneventful, normal pregnancy :)

11 comments:

  1. way to go hun-and you look awesome. I LOVE that top...where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great!! I am loving grapes right now, too! Congrats on passing the Group B test. Can't wait to see what Parker is going to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to be patient, isn't it!? He'll be here soon! Congrats on looking so good, losing a pound and passing the strep B test! I'll be thinking of you these next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! He will be here before you know it! Then a year will be gone and you will wonder where it went! Hayden will be 1 in 3 weeks I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great and are getting sooo close! Hang in there, girl! He'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I can't wait to see you tomorrow and see your belly in person! I am so excited. I think you should go into labor when I'm there so then I have to stay at your house and take care of your animals until you bring baby Parker home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! so excited for you! can't believe he is going to be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Keep going mama, it's almost time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!!! Any day now. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great!! I love your shirt, it is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! You are getting so close and you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete