Well . . .my water broke today at school! I felt several "gushes" of water and thought . . hmmm that probably isn't good. And the gushes kept coming, so I called the OB and they said, yep please go in. We got here to the hospital and they confirmed that our water had broken. So we checked into the hospital around 2:30ish this afternoon and will have Little Parker in our arms before we know it.
Contractions are patterned (about 3-5 minutes apart) but not too strong yet (I know that will all change shortly!) We are dilated to about 2, -2 station and about 40-50% effaced at this point. That was last time they checked me (at around 3:00) so we will see next time they check.
But this is the last post before our little munchkin arrives! Can't wait to introduce him to the world! :) Say some prayers for us!
How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear when Parker has arrived!
ReplyDeleteWe are sooo excited for you both!!! We've been keeping up to date with your mom's e-mails. Our thoughts and prayers are with you... stay strong. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSoooo exciting. I hope it's quick and painless. We'll be praying for you and Parker! Can't wait to see pictures soon.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and your boys! Good luck Mama Bear! :D If you have him today he shares a birthday with my big brother!
ReplyDeleteYay Erin! I'll be praying for you and sweet little Parker! You'll be a momma soon!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! I heard from your mom!! This is soooo exciting!!! We're staying tuned!! You & little Parker are in our thoughts & prayers!!! We can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited so see little Parker.
Congratulations :-)
good luck! can't wait to see pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI have already written all over your facebook... but I am so excited!!!! Praying all goes well and anxiously waiting to hear that he is here! You go, Momma!!!
ReplyDelete