Wednesday, February 24, 2010

4 weeks old!

Parker Lee you are 4 weeks old today!


Here is what you are up to:







You look so much like your daddy and love staring at him.




You are wearing 0-3 month clothing, because you are just SO long, but some newborn clothes fit you still.




You wear size 1 diapers (because you would just leak right out of your newborn ones at this point . . .boy do you like to pee! But the size 1s catch just a little more ;)




You eat every 2-3 hours (4 if you are really tired and ate a lot before) and will eat for about 15-20 minutes or take about 1.5 to 3 ounces from a bottle. What a big boy, and good eater! You love that boob juice!




You still love being close to momma, in the sling, when you are sleeping, after bath time. I hope you are always wanting mom so close. Right now I am listening to you snore in the sling and peeking at you snuggled up with giraffe man :) It's the best.




You love bath time, I think you are part fish. You still hate getting out of the water and being cold.




You have the fuzziest hair, and your mom likes to give you a fauxhawk sometimes.




You still have blue eyes like your momma. I secretly hope they stay this way forever!




You are getting so strong. You can hold your head up for longer and longer periods of time, and are liking tummy time a little more (I'm still pretty sure Sparty likes tummy time the best). I think you are going to have lots of muscles!


You love to be snuggled up with blankies still :)






You are starting to make so may fun faces, love your tongue, love your hands, and are starting to smile at real things now (other than your gas and when you fall asleep)




You are quite the thinker already. You really study faces and objects with such a serious concentration. You also love staring out the window, I think you'll love when it is finally warm enough to go on walks.

You like to read. Yesterday, we had to read Uncle Brad's favorite book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" twice because you were just staring at the pages and colors. Maybe it will be one of your favorites too.

You like to sleep propped up on your boppy or in someones arms. You also have to be swaddled but not too tight and your hands have to be free to munch on. You love to move and stretch while you snooze too.

You will be one month on Saturday, and we can't believe it Parker! We look forward to watching you grow up but don't let it happen too fast! We can 't wait to see how big you are at your 1-month check on Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Parker's silly face! So sweet. Deegan and I are looking forward to "stroller weather" too- maybe we can all go for a walk this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little noodle! My bf says that his "thinker" picture looks like he could be pondering deep mathematics (it could just be the little math geek in him though). ;)

    ReplyDelete