Parker turned 12 weeks on Wednesday, and has so much personality and is so sweet. His poor little voice is kind of horse from his cold still, but he's feeling much better and never stopped acting like himself. I think with his 3 month birthday right around the corner (next Tuesday) he is learning some new tricks, and growing so fast. He started reaching for his feet and bringing his legs up a lot, kicking all the time when he's on his back or belly, loves swatting at toys and grabbing at them, and he's starting to figure out how those fingers work. I think he is hitting a growth spurt, because he wants to eat more frequently again and it is hard to distract him away from it. He has been sleeping good 4-6 hour stretches, but his momma isn't so ready for him to be out of our room just yet. Going back to work, P getting a cold . . .I really just like having him close. He will take naps in his Pack n play or crib sometimes too.
I'll try to post a video later, and some more pictures . . . but this weekend is full of reports for this momma. I have transition IEPs coming up for 7 kids this week and have to finalize some paperwork before then. This is the time consuming part of my job, not the lesson plans or prep, but the evals, reports, IEPs, goals, and meetings at the end of the year. but there are only about 6 more weeks (about 30ish days) of school left :)
He's so cute! He looks older already :(
ReplyDeleteHoly Smokes, does he look like his Daddy or what??? Cutie Pie! Gram G
ReplyDeleteI'm a new reader, 18 weeks pregnant, and a school psychologist/case manager... good to know that you can survive early motherhood and IEP season all at the same time :) ~ I should be trying it out this time next year! Keep trucking momma!
ReplyDelete