Can you tell I'm back at work by the lack of blogging? This time of year is super busy at school, with reports galore to write and keeping on top of meetings and lesson plans . . .fit a little man's snuggles and playtime in there and we are pretty much ready for bed before we even think about opening the computer. This will tell you how tired I am . . . I fell asleep without finishing Glee for the 2nd week in a row . . .oh well. I have to catch some ZZZzzzs while I can!
This post will have a lack of photos, but I did get to take a few today, so hopefully tomorrow I'll post a few sweet pictures of my little boy.
Parker has his first cold :( He started getting a little sneezy on Saturday, by Sunday it turned into lots of boogers and lots of nose sucking . . .I hate not being able to do anything more to make him feel better. My hubs made major bonus points on Monday, because I had a PD day and wasn't able to stay home but I thought P probably needed an extra day at home with extra snuggles. Hubs stayed home and took him to the Doctor to make sure it was in fact a cold and of course get told that there was nothing more we could really do unless it got worse. At least through it all, he's been a happy boy, and hasn't really had too many problems breathing while he eats or sleeps. But . . .man I wish I could just make hime feel better :(
I'm almost to the weekend, and can't wait for a little extra time with my buddy and hubby. I promise to be better and post pictures soon :)
Poor Parker, I hope he feels better soon! Auntie G
ReplyDelete