Parker is changing so fast, and some days I manage to get mini-photo sessions. He is such a snuggly, happy little boy who occasionally has his momma's stubborn habits (NOT MY child I know!!!) He loves watching his puppy and kitties, loves being outside, and LOVES snuggling with his momma. We love this little man so much!
Friday, May 21, 2010
A little photo shoot with Mom
First of all . . . there are 11 days with kids left for me :) I love my preschoolers but I am VERY ready for my summer off with Parker. I am SO thankful to have a job that I can take the summer to spend with my family and relax from my sometimes stressful job. It keeps me wanting to work each year, and starts me off fresh. And this summer will be the most exciting of my years so far, because I get to spend it watching Parker grow and snuggle his as much as I want. :)
Parker is changing so fast, and some days I manage to get mini-photo sessions. He is such a snuggly, happy little boy who occasionally has his momma's stubborn habits (NOT MY child I know!!!) He loves watching his puppy and kitties, loves being outside, and LOVES snuggling with his momma. We love this little man so much!
Hey Mom, are you going to take my picture?
Parker is changing so fast, and some days I manage to get mini-photo sessions. He is such a snuggly, happy little boy who occasionally has his momma's stubborn habits (NOT MY child I know!!!) He loves watching his puppy and kitties, loves being outside, and LOVES snuggling with his momma. We love this little man so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have that outfit for Logan! So cute!
ReplyDeleteParker's hair has diasppeared! :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie pie!
Love, Gram & Gramp G
What a CUTIE! Love all the facial expressions- and those big eyes are so adorable!
ReplyDelete