Picture #4 is my absolute favorite ever!
How is it that he gets cuter every day? I didn't think it was possible! :)
I'm so impressed with how well he is sitting up on his own! Drake just topples right over. :-)
So cute! My favorite is the fourth one down. He’s so precious! Jackson has that same outfit. I'm not sure if it still fits him, but if it does we should dress them up like twinkies! Ring any bells? Good memories!! :)
Picture #4 is my absolute favorite ever!
ReplyDeleteHow is it that he gets cuter every day? I didn't think it was possible! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed with how well he is sitting up on his own! Drake just topples right over. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! My favorite is the fourth one down. He’s so precious! Jackson has that same outfit. I'm not sure if it still fits him, but if it does we should dress them up like twinkies! Ring any bells? Good memories!! :)
ReplyDelete