Thursday, June 24, 2010

A whole bunch of random


First off I'm a bad Mom . . . because we were so busy on Father's Day that I didn't make a special post about the wonderful "Dads" in my life. I have a wonderful husband, who is an amazing father. He sings songs to the little man, reads him stories, smooches on us, changes a diaper in no-time-flat, works hard for his family even though his job is often stressful, packed my lunches (and trillion bags) each morning before I went to work, and is always there for me. He's a fun guy who makes me laugh, and makes his little guy smile SO big. So for Father's Day breakfast, our guy got an ice cream sundae :)

A sad looking pup, but gentle and calm with his little brother petting him :) All my boys!


And my dad is an amazing dad too! He has taught me a lot about life: how to be Christ-filled, how to serve others, how to dance a baby to sleep, how important it is to read, how important it is to stick with things even when they are hard, how to snuggle, how to love unconditionally, how to bake some of my favorite things, and how to be selfless. He is pretty special to me!!!


cute little man in our bed :)


Tummy time is hard in the morning . . . especially when Mom keeps taking pictures of me!

Mmmmm! I love sweet potatoes!!!

My little buddy . . .growing OH-SO-FAST!!!


Parker started on oatmeal (cereal) instead of rice cereal because . . . well his mom is kind of a rebel and likes that more. He likes it a lot now, but the first few bites were rough ;) He has now tried sweet potatoes and apples, and LOVES them both.
His right lower incisor FINALLY broke through the gums, the left is just below the surface still. Poor little man has been cutting them for a month now, and seems to tolerate it pretty well most days, and others it takes a lot of teething gel, tabs, (generic) tylenol, and lots of cold things (teethers, and ice water). When it finally pops up I'll try to catch a picture or two (or lets face it probably 20) ;)
We've been enjoying summertime! I think I have the most, with no work (perk of teaching!!!) lots of playdates, time with family, lots of time outside with P-man exploring things, and just relaxing :) LOVE IT!!!!
I told you . . .random post ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... ice cream in the morning? Please tell Chris that it sounds like the perfect "everyday" breakfast to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete