Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last week, we went to visit some friends and have a few playdates too. Parker was a little fussy because that lower incisor was coming in (and FINALLY broke through the gums this morning) and he wasn't in the mood for too many pictures. I did remember to take a few outside just after he got out of the pool . . .I think he was feeling the humidity too and was ready for a nap but even without a smile and kind of a silly smirk he is too cute not to share pictures of!


And the big guy has pretty much mastered sitting up . . .can sit for about 10 minutes without falling, and is also pretty good at taking a tip-over. I can't believe he is sitting up . . .he'll be crawling before I know it!
I'll have to catch his new favorite thing to do . . .fake cough whenever he is excited. He does this when he eats something he really likes, sees the animals, or is just being silly. He is so much fun.
We may not post too much this week because we are enjoying time with Aunt Katie who came up for a visit from Texas :) We love having her here and don't want her to leave anytime soon! But we'll just eat up that extra time while we have it!
I hope everyone is having a good week!




1 comment:

  1. 2 weeks from today our little P's turn 6 MONTHS AND 1 YEAR OLD!!!! Can you even believe it?! Time is flying by ....

    ReplyDelete