I have seen posts for "Thankful Thursday" all over and it seems like a good idea to count my blessings at LEAST once a week . . . but I really do multiple times a day. But maybe you'd like to know what I'm thankful for too.

I am thankful for summer time and being blessed with the job I have where I can take the summer to enjoy this little man growing up.

I'm thankful for baby toes, dimples and rolls

I am thankful for teethers, cold washcloths, and sippy cups that have helped this little man cut his 2nd tooth.

I am thankful for a sweet baby boy, who makes me laugh every day.

Enough said :)
I'm thankful for friends visiting and family time.
I'm thankful for Christian music to brighten up my day, and remind me why I'm here on this earth. And I love that Parker is growing up with positive music around him all the time.
And I'm thankful for fresh fruit and veggies that people work so hard to grow and have for sale at the farmer's market :) LOVE IT!
Love these pics!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big, Erin! I just love his sweet smiles. He is the PERFECT combo of you & Chris.
ReplyDelete