Whenever we walk past a sink or tub . . . Somebody gets really excited
And Somebody LOVES to splash!
Whenever Somebody is a little cranky we turn on the faucet and Somebody's eyes light up.
Somebody just loves to turn on the faucet (and tries to use the sprayer thanks to Somebody's dad showing him how) and loves to run his fingers in the dripping and spraying water.
At least bathtime isn't a chore like it used to be for Somebody . . .
**** And I know my family would appreciate some prayers for my Grandpa. He has been in the Hospital for a little over a week and is in ICU, because his BP is REALLY low and he is fighting a nasty infection . . .Pray that he is comfortable and that, God willing, he'll come out of it. I know that whatever is in God's plan for him will be . . . but it is awful watching someone you love, admire, and have so many wonderful memories of struggling. I have peace that he loves the Lord and is a man of God . . .but I'd love to be selfish and keep him around so Parker can enjoy him too! Thanks for all your support bloggy friends :) It means more than you'll ever know!!! ****
Aww, my baby boy is 1 month older than yours. He loves to take baths now too, but didn't at first. He looooves the water!!
ReplyDeleteErin, John is in our thoughts -- please keep us posted.
ReplyDelete