Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crafty family

I have some very crafty family members, who like to use their talents to spoil my little Parker. So we had to share at LEAST one of the latest creations from Aunt Abby and Uncle Scott! Thanks for the cool toy! Parker LOVES it :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree - Abby and Scott, that was a VERY cool toy, so awesome that you added your own touch to personalize it and make it a one of a kind gift! You guys are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love to see crafty stuff- especially stuff for little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww- we loved making it! I hope Mr. P has just as much fun playing with it!

    It was such a blast to spend time with you guys this summer- I hope your last few weekends of freedom go well!

    ReplyDelete