Monday, August 9, 2010

My first boat ride

Parker got to go on his first boat ride this past weekend.
He thought it was great right away because he got to wear a teether (I mean a life-jacket)
Then he took a nap for about 1/2 the ride and woke up to feel the wind in his face :) He loved it just couldn't really smile after all that breeze!
Then we sat in the swing with Noni
Then he tried playing with his cousin Cael ("Hey buddy! Can I hold your hand?")
"Mom, Cael is sitting next to me, can I hug him?"
Parker is learning to share so nicely because his cousin is quite a mover and can get all his toys ;)
We had a fun time at the lake and someone slept the WHOLE way home :) I love that fresh air!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I bet Logan would love being on a boat as he LOVES the wind in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- looks like you guys had a great time at Houghton Lake!!

    ReplyDelete