Friday, August 6, 2010

My first MLB game!

Hi guys! Guess where I got to go this week? Can you tell by my sunscreen glow and outfit?


Yes, I have the coolest parents ever and they took me to my first Tigers game! It was so much fun! My Noni and Poppi came too!

The stadium where the Tigers play is called Comerica Park. They played the Chicago White Sox that afternoon.

I got to ride in style, and tried to stay cool, but it was really hot and I am glad my mom slathered that sunscreen on me (more than once I might add . . . but I REALLY love lotion time of all kinds).

First things first, I had to stay hydrated! And I felt much cooler wearing my new hat too :)

See, don't I look handsome?

Well, the heat wore me out and my Poppi made sure I stayed as cool as I could in the shade :)

Waking up is hard :)

I practiced turning pages, so someday I can get a Tigers program and keep score.


I cheered for our team . . . and they kind of needed it!

I even wore my ralley cap! I think it helped for an inning or two . . .

The Tigers ended up losing, but I got to meet their mascot, Paws, he was really big and I had to really study him . . .

But we had a great time . . .even if it was really hot and we were all sweaty . . .

We had a BLAST! I can't wait to go later this month with my buddy Jackson :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great day in pictures!! Drake is going to his first MLB game, too! We're headed to Chicago on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is such a cutie. The rally cap really cracked me up. Glad you had a fun day! A. Gayl

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY TIGERS! Parker is such a cute fan :) Too bad they lost that game! But...it was exciting in the 9th there for a minute, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had such an amazing day. Jackson can't wait to go either! We are really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete