I guess having a cute little baby . . . you get lots of generous people spoiling them all the time with fun gifts (okay his momma is a guilty party too "You did so great at the store, let's go find a cool new toy!" . . . I do realize that I'll have to stop this eventually but seeing that besides my mountain of things for my preschool class, we don't have a lot of toys for the little man so we have to get them for each new stage!!!!)
This cute book came from his Great Grandma and Grandpa. They are BIG baseball fans and found a special book for Parker called "Homer the Baseball". It is a cute little boardbook, and best of all it has pages for Parker to turn :) We love it!


I love it! Thank you!!!!
Its funny, because you posted that Parker had the same jammies as Jarrett & Jarrett has this outfit that Parker has on this picture! We must have similar tastes for our boys or there is limited selection!!! (I'm thinking both, haha!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! Your little man is so precious!!
ReplyDelete