Babies amaze me! They learn new things every day and soak up things from their environment. Parker seems to always have a new trick or two that he picks up each day. About two weeks ago, Parker decided that he could hold his own sippy cup and feed himself little food pieces too. AMAZING! We are so proud but we think he is most of all :)


How quickly they change! He looks very proud!
ReplyDeleteHi, just stopped by your site randomly, so I thought I'd say hi. My baby (youngest of 3) is 8 months, so it was fun to see what your little guy is up to since he is just a month younger. :-) I also see you are in MI- so I was curious as to where. I'm in the GR/Kzoo area. Anyway, your little guy is a cutie and it looks like you are thoroughly enjoying him!
ReplyDelete