time for school to start up again
time for Parker to go back to daycare full-time
time to get my room ready for those cute little preschoolers
time to cheer on our high school football team (where both the hubs and I attended)
time to get up early in the morning
time to snuggle my baby as much as I can before he starts crawiling all over the house
it's time . . .
***"Opening Day" for work is Tuesday for me, so back to reality! Parker is at daycare all day today (first full-day all summer) so I am doing some things around the house and probably going into school to do a few odds and ends. But I'm excited to see my co-workers again. In fact, I am meeting up with two of them today for lunch and cupcakes! Can't wait! And can't wait for the Farmer's market tomorrow!!!***
What are you up to this weekend???
No comments:
Post a Comment