Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours . . .Parker was allowed to eat like "Momma's little piggy!" the other night and if a messy mashed potato face doesn't make you think of the holidays I don't know what will :)

So thankful for this silly little boy, and my wonderful family and friends, and all the sweet and wonderful people I've been able to "meet" in bloggy land! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you go shopping tomorrow be safe! (I will NOT be joining in the crazy at 12 or 2, or 3, or 4, or whenever people are going . . .I already get up at crazy times with a silly little boy frequently anyways!)

Happy Thanksgiving :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....time for a spoon, Mr Parker....he gets messy so he can have a bath! Method to his madness! LOL...Have a great Turkey Day & weekend! Shop ONLINE!Love, Grma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Hope you guys had a great day yesterday- can't wait to hang out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete