Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Santa Parade

Parker went to his first Santa Parade this past weekend . . .and we had to bundle up! We went with Noni and Poppi and Parker's cousin Cael too! We put quite a few layers on little man and then got to try out his new snow suit . . .it kept him warm and toasty the whole time. I ordered a bigger size and I think we may be able to wear it next year unless he grows more than I anticipate. It has cuffs to cover his hands and feet if you want to or openings to have them wear mittens and boots. I ordered if from Macy's (along with the cute Dragon hat) and we will just say it wasn't cheap but is totally worth the warmth needed in our cold state during wintertime :) We love it and had a blast with the fam. Parker loved watching the floats, people, animals, jamming to the Christmas music and being outside. Maybe next year we'll make it until Santa comes at the end . . but in a few weeks we'll go visit him for the first time :)

Here are some pictures from our morning at the Santa Parade 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment