Tub time :) Parker loves splashing, crawling, exploring and standing all around the tub. It is time to get a faucet cover!!!
Parker had his "9 month" well baby check this past week and I'll post those stats on his official 10 month birthday on Saturday (how can he already be that old!!!!) He did great at the appointment and enjoyed playing with the tape measure and tongue depressors. No shots this time . . YAY!!!
Parker went to his first Santa Parade and he loved just watching all the people, animals and floats and cars. We didn't end up lasting the whole time because it was just cold cold cold. I think our first full day of less that 40 degrees since last year . . . I think we are supposed to have two warmer days 50s/60s then into winter weather from here on out I think. Glad we found a nice warm snowsuit :)
This week I get a new student at school, you know on a two day week at school! I am thankful that I have job security and cute kids to work with everyday. Honestly how many people get to play with kids for their job (we won't focus on the hours of paperwork I have to do as a special ed teacher . . .cute kids, cute kids)?!?
And I am thankful for a 5 day weekend :) Parker's first thanksgiving, and this upcoming weekend, first ride on the people mover in Detroit, and lots of time with family :) LOVE IT ALL!!! Not to mention can't wait for all the good eats on Thanksgiving!
He is so cute! I'm still using the ducky tub for Jarrett, but he's fixing to outgrow it. He loooooves the water too! I always feel so guilty when I have to take him out of the bath. :P
ReplyDeleteLove him so much! His eyes just warm my heart every time I see him!
ReplyDelete