So, I've had a little Time to play around with my camera, and still have a LOT to learn, but here are a few fun shots I got this weekend :)
Freshly Fallen Flakes
Puppy Prints
Puppy Pouts
Sleeping P :)
Chris got me this book for Christmas, because I saw it somewhere and knew it would be helpful. It has some great tips, lots of good explanations, and lots of examples. 
(Thanks Amazon for letting me borrow the picture)
I also LOVE the "GUIDE" feature built into the camera, it helps people who know nothing about taking picutures (moi) learn some quick and helpful tips. Another feature I love is that I can edit pictures right on the camera itself . . .pretty amazing and so much fun to play with! :)
I have YET to learn how to use my fancy camera, and I have had it WELL over a year! :( So, good for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY for playing and learning!!!
ReplyDeleteLove them :)
Great job Emme! The pictures look great so far! The one of P-man sleeping is totally adorable! So excited for you that you got this new camera! Miss your face friend! Give little man kisses from Auntie Elle!
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots girl! I think I'm going to do some tuturials on photography soon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lightroom, it is seriously awesome and I would recommend it! It makes your photos pop. I got a Nikon D7000 and it is awesome! I wish you lived closer and we could go take pictures together!
ReplyDelete