Parker is a pretty good little guy, but sometimes he makes naughty choices . . .
I do realize that dog dishes are very appealing to play in, I mean it kind of looks like a mini bath tub. But goodness don't you have enough toys to play with little boy?
We are having the same problem with Drake right now! If it isn't his hands, it's one of his toys. I even had to change his clothes right before his birthday party because he was playing in the water.
I know... why do they always want to play with stuff they aren't supposed to!?! The other day I turned around & Jarrett was sticking his hand down in the toilet! I seriously FREAKED out :P
Boys and their curiosity...we had to move our dog's food & water upstairs to the older boys bathroom to keep our little guy from dumping it out 10X a day. Now he likes to find things in the trash. :)
Psst! That naughty boy's Mama better check out his Auntie's blog so she can pick up her new blog award! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe are having the same problem with Drake right now! If it isn't his hands, it's one of his toys. I even had to change his clothes right before his birthday party because he was playing in the water.
ReplyDeletePorter does this SAME THING! And he will LOOK right at us as he is doing it because he knows he is not suppose too.... naughty!!!!
ReplyDeleteNoni says that Parker is not 'naughty,' just 'curious' and oh, is anybody watching me?
ReplyDeleteI know... why do they always want to play with stuff they aren't supposed to!?! The other day I turned around & Jarrett was sticking his hand down in the toilet! I seriously FREAKED out :P
ReplyDeleteBoys and their curiosity...we had to move our dog's food & water upstairs to the older boys bathroom to keep our little guy from dumping it out 10X a day. Now he likes to find things in the trash. :)
ReplyDelete