Friday, February 4, 2011

Parker's birthday party

For Parker's birthday, we had a Winter Candyland theme. Used turquoise, lime green, and red for colors with accents of pink for the candy bar.



Made photo montages of his monthly pictures 1-12 and hung on the wall.
Made some simple peppermints, lollipops and signs . . .
Channeled my inner Martha and Betty . . . to make cupcakes
Made a banner using scrapbook paper, and my Cricut to cut letters . . and hung them on the wall




Parker and his Noni
Lunch . . . we didn't go crazy and just had veggies, fruit, pizza and bread sticks
Parker and Pappy (his Great Uncle but his looks a lot like Parker's Poppi . . . so we call him Pappy)


Then we sang and let Parker eat cake . . . he liked it :)


Then he was spoiled rotten as most 1 year olds are :)








The end :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- the party looked like so much fun! I love your inner Martha- and I know Parker and the rest of the group had a really great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks ADORABLE! I love every bit of it and everything looks so great! I know ya'll had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) It was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job putting that all together, Erin! So cute! & Did I tell you yet that I love P's new hair do?! SO DARLING!!!!

    ReplyDelete