Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to the birthday . . .



So the hubs birthday was this past Monday and well . . . I have a VERY talented Auntie who loves to bake and decorate and be crafty. So when we made Parker's penguin cupcakes, we used a cupcake book and it had a cute shark cupcake idea. Well we gave her the book when we were done with the cupcakes because who better than her to use it. She took it above and beyond what the book suggested and made the coolest birthday cake for my shark loving hubby. Check it out!

And of course I captured the hubs first peek too :) Thanks Auntie Gayl for the coolest birthday cake ever!!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cake! So cool. Looks like his first birthday was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome..as you can see, I had fun! Happy Birthday Chris...I am already planning next year's cake! A. Gayl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo with Chris and the cake... so glad he liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete