Sunday, March 13, 2011

Victory!!!!

This post is going to be sweet and short . . .but I had to share because we had a momentous occasion at our house. Parker who is (13 1/2 months now) FINALLY slept through the night. This past week or two he has typically only gotten up 1 time (around 3:30-4:30), but last night he slept from 8:00-6:20!!!!! Praying it wasn't a total fluke ;) But we were giving out high fives this morning!


YAYYYY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! I hope her keeps it up :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how good that feels! Good job Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Big boy :) now time for a baby brother or sister ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a feeling! E didn't until he was 2! They still wake up some nights! Enjoy the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for sleeping through the night! Jack started waking up back in January because of teething and it's been a rollercoaster ever since. I'm really hoping he goes back to sleeping through the night once all his molars are in. It's tough!

    ReplyDelete