Here it is. So far I love it, Chris loves it, and Parker loves it too. I bought it off Amazon (with a travel bag too) and it came yesterday. Parker loves when we get new boxes to open up, and he loved climbing up in it all by himself too. Big man!
It reclines, has a nice basket, a smooth ride, an awesome canopy, and holds kids up to 50 lbs. It is easy to collapse, the wheels can snap on and off with ease when needed, and we love the color!!!
The canopy is nice and big
But even extends further if you need it to. LOVE THAT!
Parker keeps asking to "go go pleeeease" in it, so we've been riding around the house for fun, but can't wait to use it really soon ;)
Thanks Erin for your kind words :) Parker is so cute & getting so big! I really love that stroller. We have a lightweight one for Jarrett that I got at a consignment sale, but it doesn't have a cover on it & it gets HOT in Vegas! I will totally keep everyone posted if I sell some of the shirts. I might have some easter ones to sell! They will be a 2T, but those fit Jarrett & he is 14 months.
ReplyDeletethat is a nice stroller! we love our expedition. :)
ReplyDeleteps I love your new blog design and banner!! very nice. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! Do they make one in a double?? I love our new stroller, but when we travel for the first time with both boys I will need a lighter weight one for sure.
ReplyDeleteCute, LOVE the color too! Can't wait for you guys to come and maybe I'll get to take P for a spin :)
ReplyDeletehe looks so big in it!!
ReplyDeleteand it totally looks like a frog! :)
Thanks for stopping by! I love the new stroller! We need to look into getting a light weight stroller for the summer. We have a BOB and love it but it is way to big for traveling.
ReplyDelete