Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy birthday in Heaven!

Miss you today Gramps! Parker would love to read stories with you, and could sit and play with you and Sparty for hours. We think you'd love that he is very much like a dog at times, much like you were too. Hope you are having a big party in Heaven to celebrate you! Miss you lots and lots and lots!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture of all of you So great that he got to meet Parker!

    I lost both of my grandfathers this past year. It makes me sad that Aedan never got to know them, but I know he will grow up hearing all about how wonderful they were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa John is looking down on his family!! I can hear him laugh at the antics of Parker & Cael! We are all blessed to have known him! Lots of happy memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet post about your grandpa. we call my dad "gramps" too. i love it!

    ReplyDelete