Monday, March 21, 2011

My little dog . . I mean child

Parker loves his puppy Sparty. I think besides please and more one of the first things he learned to sign and say were dog. Now he can say Sparty - more of less, but he just loves that guy. The feeling is mutual most days, although I think Sparty is thankful Parker is (mostly) a much better sleeper at night (yeah broke his all night streak real quick - one night! but we are getting more teeth so maybe in a while again).
Awhile ago I posted a video of him carrying a ball in his mouth. This week I caught a new trick (of course I was doing dishes when he happened to be cracking me up and without camera, but I'll catch this soon) . . .trying to eat from a bowl like Sparty.

And here are some photos of his other dog like trick. He made his own collar! He loves to play in our bathroom drawers, and I put all my headbands and things he can play with in the bottom drawer. A few weeks ago he started putting them around his neck and making his own dog collar. So silly and so cute!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- what a cutie! :) Someday when he's all grown up he's going to crack up at these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are my favorite! I love his facial expressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already using his imagination at such an early age! First the ball in the mouth, then the 'collars' and now the bowls. How precious!
    Noni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! Look how happy he look in that last one! Is there anything cuter!? He looks like he swallowed the canary...or whatever that saying is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable pictures! Cute faces!

    ReplyDelete