Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Here are some things I'm thankful for right now:


Two snow days in a row, not to mention right before my Spring Break starts. (I won't mention that I probably have to make 2 more snow days up . . boo). But again, 2 days off :)


A little boy who has such a big opinion about everything, is so funny, and is walking a lot right now, not 100% of the time but he is so much more confident and excited to see things from new heights :)


A vacation tomorrow to visit our besties :)


Amazing parents who are so generous to take care of pets while we are away, and give them extra attention and love. Amazing parents who love me and my family :)


Bloggy friends, real friends, and family who love me and support me always. :)


New cameras that are fun to play around with and learn new techniques on to capture our life. :)


Snuggly puppies :)


Getting to go shopping in a few days with Katie :)


So much to thank God for :) Blessed beyond measure!
Praying for safe travels tomorrow and a happy boy on the airplane!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Erin, Chris, and Parker, Have a great trip!
    A. Gayl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the plane with a little one! Is this your first traveling with your son? We are planning to attempt going to Florida next year once Gabrielle is 2.....we are cowards :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I flew with Ava when she was 7.5 months old, and it wasn't as bad as I expected, which is what everyone kept telling me. Fingers crossed your trip goes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much to be thankful for! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure Parker will love it. We can't wait to see the pictures and learn about all the photography tricks that Katie shares with you. Have a safe trip! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of things to be thankful for. I hope you guys have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's always so good to really take a moment to think about all the good things going on in your life, it's like "oh yeah, i really don't have anything to complain about." thanks for sharing your wonderful things and have fun on your break! yay! (and shopping. ah, i love shopping.)

    ReplyDelete