Our front door was in need of a little color and spring decor, so I headed to our local Michael's and picked up a few supplies:
- Grapevine wreath
- ribbon
- florist wire
- silk flowers
I had to figure out what way to hang the wreath because with grapevine you don't get a perfect circle all the time, so I figured that out then started cutting apart the bunches of silk flowers.
Then I started sticking them into the wreath and secured them with florist wire.
Then I made a little bow
and here is the final product. Nothing too fancy but just enough of a spring welcome :) Trust me it does not take skill to make this at all . . .just a shopping trip and about 10-15 minutes.
And thanks for being patient with me in my lack of blogging with this busy time of year. . . .IEP season is in full swing for me, but only about 7 more weeks until summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment