Sunday, May 22, 2011

15 weeks



How far along? 15 weeks today


Total weight loss/gain? 7ish - I feel huge already!!!!


Maternity clothes? Yes - lots of them, and thinking some I wore early on with Parker already don't work with the half band or "real waist" yeah aren't looking so cute this time when I feel so much bigger already


Sleep? Not sleeping the best, but falling asleep easily. Still having a hard time falling asleep when I wake up early in the am sometimes.


Best moment this week? This is not really baby related but it reduces my stress a little bit by having checked so many things at school OFF my To-Do list . . . and getting 3 more IEPs out of the way last week was great, not to mention they went well! 3 more weeks of school . . . 3!!!!

Movement? Yes, more this past week, and I can really feel the baby in there, can already tell when that cute little backside is laying in the front . . .crazy!

Food cravings? No, thirsty a lot. I have a little bit of a cold or allergies or pregnant woman nose or something and therefore am blowing my nose more frequently and also craving extra liquids. I just feel like when I'm hungry . . .I'M HUNGRY and NOW!

Gender? Find out in less than a month!

Labor signs? No

Belly button - in or out? in - a little flatter still

What I miss? being able to sit still, not even to take a nap but just to sit for a minute or two and do nothing . . .minus nap time for Parker, I feel like I always have something to do. I think I will be nesting this entire pregnancy versus just a little . . .

What I am looking forward to? Parker being a big brother. He is just so sweet and funny. I can't wait to see what he teaches his brother or sister.

Weekly wisdom? Lists are helpful . . . .many many lists :)

Milestones?The baby is the size of an avocado! It amazes me how quickly they change and grow . . . such a miracle!


FINALLY had some nice weather and fun chances to take some pictures with P just because. So I'll have some decent posts for y'all :) Hope you had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment