Thursday, May 19, 2011

To do . . .

Because I feel the only way I can survive right now between work (mostly work) and home is to make a list, and I love a good list so . . . here is my to do list for the things on top of my head

1. Write 2 more reports - PLAAFPs, goals and objectives for IEPs for 2 kiddos at school, one before Friday (will get done today)

2. Catch up on Medicaid billing at work (oh the death of me!!!!)

3. Write 1 more report - 2 PLAAFPs, goals and objectives for two more IEPs (I told you my life was exciting right now)

4. Organize kid's portfolios before school is out (totally time consuming but fun to look back on progress)

5. Exchange library books for school/home (as cool as I think e-readers are, I love real books in my hands)

6. Hang out with Elle :)

7. Play outside with P this weekend

8. Lesson planning (fun but time consuming)

9. Grocery store

10. Farmer's Market on Saturday if not storming

11. Visit P's new daycare with P, and let him play there for a bit while I work (new for a bit this summer on and off and for the fall, little one #2)




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




To do before baby #2:


1. Finish at least family room/play area in basement, and storage room (electrical/lighting, drywall, mudding and taping, painting, flooring, and DECORATING!!!)




2. Paint P's playroom (which we haven't decided completely if it will be the nursery or his new bedroom - either way needs painting which I will gladly let the hubs do cause you know fumes)




3. Organize closet in playroom




4. Find new bedding/bed for P - pretty sure he's getting a big boy bed




5. Once gender is found out - buy bedding, organize nursery, buy baby clothes -more if it is a girl obviously




6. Buy double stroller




7. Wash baby stuff




8. Buy new pump parts (cause Lord knows it was used a LOT with Parker - maybe even get a new one???)




9. Snuggle P lots and lots before his brother or sister gets here




10. Buy another highchair/or different booster for P - but LOVE our space saver cause it converts




11. Recover dining room table chair fabric and possibly paint chairs a blueish/greenish/tealish color.




That's all . . . . for now!






A little more work was done in the basement last weekend, so I'll have to share those pictures and the basement a little more organized, and I do have some new P pictures to post, hopefully by this weekend. He is totally all toddler - climbing on everything, has an opinion about everything, and is just as cute and smart as can be. :) I hope you are all having a good week and hopefully I can catch up on blogs a little more this weekend - school is keeping me busy busy busy!!!!!! Only 3 more weeks!!!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Erin..LOVE, LOVE the orginization! I too used to make LOTS of lists because when I got home from work with 3 kids it was go,go,go! Take time to enjoy your life too! It really goes by quickly! Lots of loe & hugs...Grmma ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise chairs??? YES, DO IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete