How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight loss/gain? 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes - although this tunic/top/dress is not maternity, nor is the sweater, but leggings/pants - yes.
Sleep? Love sleep, trying to get it while I can!
Best moment this week? Feeling baby hiccups a few different times, visits with family, and getting P a little baby doll who he just loves to love on - "baby" (will share a post about that soon too!)
Movement? Yes, lots of kicks and wiggles
Gender? Little man
Labor signs? None
Belly button - in or out? In
What I miss? Still energy, and being able to do whatever I'd like to get accomplished in the morning without having to sit down and make sure I eat breakfast no later than an hour after I wake up or baby rebels by making me feel dizzy. Worth it still :)
What I am looking forward to? Finishing up the boys rooms - I'll share some details of P's room as we make progress with it and will have a few little projects to share in posts this week.
Milestones? 20 weeks down - 1/2 way there!
Weekly wisdom? Homemade projects for your little ones are so worth the time :) And relaxing to do too!
Woooo Whooo!!!! Half way down, that's great! Doesn't it seem to go much faster the second time around?!
ReplyDelete