Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Project Number One

Re-vamp letters in P's bedroom to match new bedding/colors - DONE!!!!

Here are the letters before:




and here are a few AFTER :)








I LOVE them! Used scrapbook paper and Modge Podge, and it took all of about 1 hour to let trace, cut, glue, let dry and recoat.


More details to come soon :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I may just have to try this out for Aedan's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new letters! Can't wait to see what his big boy room looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Erin Marie! Now pics of basement progress....remember Rome was not built in a day...nor are basements!! Grmma G...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look AWESOME! I love them. I should hire you to do some for my boys! Before your number two gets here of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-so-cute!! Any word yet on baby #2's name? Can't wait to find out! :-)

    ReplyDelete