Sunday, July 17, 2011

23 weeks

(note to self . . .mirror needs cleaning!!!!)


How far along? 23 weeks


Total weight loss/gain? 16 pounds


Maternity clothes? Yes, and I scored lots of good finds this past week :)


Sleep? Caught a nap or two this week.


Best moment this week? Seeing our little babe this week again. He is PERFECTLY on track!



(We were referred to a specialist this past week because when they did the anatomy scan/ultrasound the babe looked perfect but they saw something they wanted to have the specialist look at on my placenta. It looks like a band at the top of my uterus, right next to the babe but totally attached to the wall like it should be . . .they just wanted more info. So off we went this past Tuesday and the doctor determined it is an amniotic shelf. Basically you sometimes have scar tissue that forms on your uterus - most common from procedures you've had done - which I have had none so who knows . . . but it is perfectly fine and baby is perfect and I am healthy YAY!!!)


Movement? Lots and LOTS. He seems to still like having a party every night. Sometimes not the most comfortable wiggles but so fun still


Food cravings? Just cold drinks this week . . . slurpees have been a must as the summer temp climbs higher each day.


Gender? ALLLLLLL boy, as he was showing off at the ultrasound again ;)


Labor signs? No


Belly button - in or out? In, but the top is pushing closer to being flat and the bottom is still a little in.


What I miss? Being able to hold P without my arms getting really tired (I tend to get carpel tunnel with my babes) and although he doesn't mind at all, holding him gets trickier as my belly grows.


What I am looking forward to? having all my boys . . . . I've got all little man's clothes washed and put away (I probably wouldn't be as prepared if I wasn't going to have to go back to work in another month . . . 30 weeks preggo-ish and chasing preschoolers around again will make me have little to no energy so I am trying to do A LOT of things now)


I DO think we'll be revealing the little man's name as soon, as we decided between the two we have narrowed it down to. I though we kinda had it picked but then the hubs wasn't so sure about one name . . . but as soon as we pick for sure (unless my preggo mind changes again) you'll get to hear the news! :)

8 comments:

  1. You look great! I can't wait to hear the name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to hear his name!!!!!! Share, share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a small world isn't it?! We went to college with Katie and Neal, and my hubs was a groomsman in their wedding. Our kids are two months apart, so it's been nice! And congrats on the second little boy if I haven't already said so! That is so exciting for Parker to have a brother close in age :) Can't wait to hear his name! And for some reason, Blogger won't let me comment on your blog under my name - it's Lynn from http://nltaylor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I lost your blog...WAH! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! XO We are excited and look at you, you are having #2 too! XO Belly rubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look FANTASTIC, cute as always :) I can't wait to find out his name, too!!! love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous !!! You look fantastic. Good job on the naps. I miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute!!! I am totally craving the slurpees too!
    So glad everything checked out OK!

    ReplyDelete