We are blessed to have a TON of family friendly places to go where we live. On Friday, Parker and I, Noni, Poppi, and cousin Cael visited two different kid-friendly locations. I'll share about one this post and have another later this week.

. 








First up - The Children's Garden - There was plenty of sunshine and lots of exciting things for the boys to explore. The Garden was hosting a Water Play Day and we actually didn't even know that until we go there (I'll have to pay more attention next time!) so there were a few extra fun things like little kiddie pools, extra sprinklers, etc.
There is an ABC garden, pond, family gardens (where you can make your own scarecrow and plan your own veggies, flowers, and fruits and tend to them), a giant sand area, bubble play, water spitter, and I can't think of all the neat things there were for the boys to explore
What a perfect way to spend a summer day :)
Wow! I would love to take my kids there.. Cute place!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I wish we had more places like that up here... I am surprise we don't!
ReplyDelete