Sunday, August 7, 2011

26 weeks



How far along? 26 weeks!!!


Total weight gain/loss? I'll guess right about 20


Maternity clothes? Yes, and hoping I fit in them by the end of this pregnancy!


Sleep? Super tired but not sleeping the best this week; both a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep . . . . can't find a comfortable position for more than an hour or two typically


Best moment this week? I really enjoyed taking Parker to our local Nature Center with a co-worker and her little man. It was relaxing walking next to the river, letting Parker just check nature out and stomp in puddles, and visit the homestead animals too. (Thanks for a fun time Kelly and Deegan!)


Movement? This little man is still such a mover, and still on such a schedule, which is starting to change a little I notice.


Food cravings? I have been loving red grapes lately, and of course summer berries, but no big cravings!


Gender? A cute little boy - Hudson Thatcher (and I love when P says his name when he talks to my belly - SOOO sweet!)


Labor signs? None - I think I am more nervous about this as the school year is quickly approaching, and I teach and chase very busy preschoolers - starting off the year 30 weeks preggo will be a new adventure ;)


Belly button in or out? inbetween but won't be long until pretty much flat I am sure!


What I miss? restful nights - but ready for restless nights soon :)


What I am looking forward to? Life with two little dudes in my life. I can't wait to snuggle with all my boys! I know it will be crazy much of the time but I am going to love it!

5 comments:

  1. Life with two is a big adjustment, and sure is crazy at times, but it's wonderful and perfect. There is nothing like seeing your big baby be a brother to your little baby, your husband a daddy to two boys, and to love on both your beautiful children! I am so excited for you :) And we can share crazy stories together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! i remember when i was pregnant with audrey and i was about 25 weeks along, starting to teach kindergarten. let's just say, it definitely made the time fly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and adorable as usual!!! :) P is going to be SUCH a good big brother, can't wait to see your new little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete