Parker is in love with Toy Story right now, you know as much as a toddler can be. We got him a Woody and Bullseye, a little light up Buzz (pronounced "Bunnn" in case you are wondering) and Jessie too. He loves those little buddies and has to know where they are throughout the day if he isn't playing with them. He even tucks them in at night. So cute!

But my favorite thing he's done with them is running around the house saying "Yee Hah! Yee Hah!" I'll try to catch him on video for y'all :)

Love this little man!

That is adorable!! =)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We still love Toy Story and all the toys here too!
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet. I love it when they take a shine to something. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little stinker, he is! You know what all of those "yee-haw's" are for, right??? He's preparing for his future move to Texas :)
ReplyDeleteJessie was a lot of fun to play with this weekend! You forgot to mention how he likes to line them up on the table so they can watch him eat ;) Love that guy and love you!
ReplyDeleteErin
What a cutie!!
ReplyDeletePorter's favorite right now is Finding Nemo... I think I can repeat the whole movie line for line at this point! So cute that they have their hobbies and interests already :)
ReplyDelete