Thursday, August 11, 2011

berry sticky . . . .

A week or so ago, Noni brought over some popsicle molds and Parker and I whipped up some tasty "sicles".





This little man loves popsicles and he kind of has a routine of playing in the pool or water table, then asking to sit on a towel and eat a " 'sicle Momma?" The other night he asked for one just before dinner, and I was about to say "No." but remembered the tasty popsicles we made a few nights before and went to get him one . . .but let's say this was a best-when-eaten-with-only -a-diaper-and-outside-popsicle. But you'll see . . . .someone just loved it!




"Nummy nummy Momma!" "Mmmmmm"Of course tasty popsicles are most enjoyable when you partake in a few specific activities while enjoying it:


walk around like a sumo wrestler



exfoliate the berries into your skin when it drips on your belly



and of course wash off in a little tub outside

Here's what we used to make these tasty berry 'sicles:
1 bag of frozen berries
2 little containers of vanilla yogurt
a splash of 100% berry juice




Delish

3 comments:

  1. Ha! The little sumo wrestler pose cracks me up! What a silly guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll- I love his berry little face! One of these pictures definitely has to be displayed at his HS graduation/open house someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! We will have to try these! And I love the one of p doing his silly dance! My fave :)

    ReplyDelete